What's new

Come back all is forgiven - Vandy Vape Simple EX

definitely prefer the squeeze @Vapaneezer Scrooge . i don’t know, the vandy seems to flimsy as well. so light. which would be fine if it was a wee pod, but it’s a chunky box. the aesthetic is a bit transformers for me as well. we just didn’t get along, the two of us. for 4ml i’d rather use a tank. one of the points of squonking for me is no need to fill it all day.

I 'found' simple ex git again myself. Love the little thing. It's my first mtl rda and my first squonker @Vapaneezer Scrooge my thoughts too. Would you mind sharing the stl file for the reducer? Just used some petg that is stable up to 80 degrees Celsius so it should work without any issue.

I still use mine, it’s a great little thing and indeed I’m using it right now as I type. I use it mainly for testing liquids so dripping mainly. It was actually given to me by the fine ape that is @AJT. I also have 2 galaxies RDTA’s. They have fallen out of rotation. I’ve been revisiting other tanks for the last couple of days so might well dig them out again.
That’s really nice to hear..

Back
Top Bottom