What's new

Coils for Fireluke 2?

AcidVenud

Postman
A while ago someone on here gave me a recommendation to find coils for the tank that comes with the twister kit.

I can't find it on here and the link was saved on my old phone. Not ordered any for a while because I had a loads of coils for my previous tank so have been using that.

Whilst on the topic of these coils, how are the quad coils? I usually use single or dual but the dual never seemed to last as long so would be concerned the quads last even less time.

A while ago someone on here gave me a recommendation to find coils for the tank that comes with the twister kit.

I can't find it on here and the link was saved on my old phone. Not ordered any for a while because I had a loads of coils for my previous tank so have been using that.

Whilst on the topic of these coils, how are the quad coils? I usually use single or dual but the dual never seemed to last as long so would be concerned the quads last even less time.

I've got this same tank and run it with the single x1 coils. In my opinion of all the coils for this tank they are the best compromise on longetivity flavour and juice usage. I can run around 100ml of not overly sweetened juice through it before it needs changing

I also tried the tx1 coils which have different wicking material but I found them to be very strange. The flavour to me was off key

Back
Top Bottom