What's new

Cleito - Leaking

Strange, been trying to fill by leaving a gap and I'm still getting a build up of juice which I have to empty out of the air flow, once I've got rid of it there's no more issues until I fill it again and the same thing happens.

Refill process:
Close the air flow, unscrew the cap, make sure the coil is tight, refill juice and leave a 3mm - 4mm gap and screw the lid back on. I'm using 80/20 in favor of VG so the juice isn't too thin.

It's just strange how I'm getting that initial leak then nothing again until I refill.

I suppose at least I know when it's happening now and i can clean it up without too much mess, i just tip it on its side and get rid of the excess juice then I'm good to go.

I have exactly the same issue and its annoying me, has anybody else noticed that when you completely close the airflow and try inhale it still seems to let a fair amount of air through, like most of my other tanks when I do this there's nothing, you cant pull any air through at all but in this there's a lot, even thinking the airholes maybe aren't tight, i covered up all 3 completely with finger and thumb and still get the air through on inhale.

I'm wondering if it could be this causing the initial leak into airflow section, so even though the airflow is closed there's not a vacuum so when filling its essentially like having them open.

Does anyone else with this tank get this?

Back
Top Bottom