What's new

CE5 Leaking all over the place

cdurkin100

Achiever
I have 3 CE5's that Im at a loss with. They aint old at all and are going on a Joyetech eGo-C but no matter what I do they just leak and dump all the liquid all over the shop. I have checked the o ring on the bottom and even replaced the heads but with no luck at all.

Im I doing something wrong or are these just goosed?

The one you gave me has started to leak too. I thought it was something to do with the juice being drawn up, then just leaking down the centre hole.
I have got another which seems to be detaching from the base, so see if you can spin the plastic piece, then it's buggered.

The one you gave me has started to leak too. I thought it was something to do with the juice being drawn up, then just leaking down the centre hole.
I have got another which seems to be detaching from the base, so see if you can spin the plastic piece, then it's buggered.

No mate not detaching, glad its not just me then pal. These are pretty poor then IMO. Some leaked straight out of the pack and one in that pack of 5 I got I gave to you. O well no more CE5's for me then.

Back
Top Bottom