What's new

CE5 advice please POTVers.

Muddyfunster

Postman
Hi again POTVers, i hope you are all well and happy.
Yet another question from me i'm afraid.

I started with cigalikes and refilled the cartos, got fed up with battery life and bought some ego 1100's, and have been using the disposable clearomisers for a while. And for me they work great ( of course i haven't tried VV mods and carto tanks yet ).

However, i'm vaping quite heavily now, and have "ruined" a couple of them already, despite thoroughly cleaning a couple of times.
So i have decided not to buy them again, and am thinking of buying some CE5 ego clearos, and quite a few atomiser head replacements. I would like one day to properly rebuild coils myself, but being new to all this and not having a lot of time right now, i feel the CE5's may be the next step.

So i would like to know:

Are they a good idea for me do you think? Or is there an easy ( but not too expensive )alternative?
As always, many thanks for any help.

Ce5's are ok but there's better equivalents out their, at the moment the kanger evods a lot of forum members are using and they produce a great amount of vapour and flavour, they also have replacable heads like a ce5 but work much better.
Also there's the vivi novas but be careful as there are a lot of clones, and if you want a proper one make sure its made by vision, thease perform similar to a ce5 and also have replaceable heads.

Hope this helps :)

Following this thread because I've been thinking the same thing :D

Hello, Ce4's are good but have had a few problems with the tanks cracking at the bottom, I prefer the Vivi novas. They both have replaceable heads and can easily be rebuilt.

P.s. Your not called Danny are you?

jimsie33 Nope, if ya check the thread in the lounge about how we chose our forum names you will see i'm called Jonathan:) Thanks all for the replies, i think i may try the vivi nova as my local ( ish ) shop has a few there. Most helpfull as always.

Back
Top Bottom