What's new

CE-5 O-ring

Vapertron

Postman
Hi guys my ce5 has shed it's o ring, the one in side not on the mouthpeice and l can't work out how to get it back in, any advice or vids that might help would be appreciated :)

Hi guys my ce5 has shed it's o ring, the one in side not on the mouthpeice and l can't work out how to get it back in, any advice or vids that might help would be appreciated :)

I can't really give you any advice, but I do have a couple of spare tubes I don't need (the Vision type from Liberty Flights). I could post them to you if it'd help.

Thanks but l only got it to try, this puts me right off so l'll just put it down to experience and stick to my vivi's :)

Fair enough. I've moved on from the CE5 myslf (that's why the tubes are 'spare').

The silicone washer is normally sandwiched between the top metal collar and the the plastic tank.

They can get pushed into the the tank so :

Take a suitable pair of pliars/cloth and gently twist the metal collar off.

Retrieve the washer from the tank and place in the metal collar "shoulder"

Push the tank back into the collar.

Hopefully all working again.

You can use the CE5 without this washer if you keep it upright - but fish it out first cos it can block the filling.

r

Andrew

I just tried and no it just deformed the top with the pliers and l wasn't really squeezing, oh well vivi's it is lol :)

Back
Top Bottom