What's new

CBD disposable Vape pens

Carole Russell

Initiate
Morning
Anyone used the CBDfx terpenes vape pens - any good? Wanting to try CBD without messing up my current set up Also is using it for sleep when should I use it? Seen reports of increased alertness which I obviously don't want - any help appreciated

Morning
Anyone used the CBDfx terpenes vape pens - any good? Wanting to try CBD without messing up my current set up Also is using it for sleep when should I use it? Seen reports of increased alertness which I obviously don't want - any help appreciated

I've suffered with horrific insomnia for a number of years. It's been gradually getting worse

I've tried cbd at 600 1000 and 2000mg. But using an mtl nautilus tank not a disposable and to be honest I dont think its given me any benefit in helping with sleep. The effects for me I think are purely placebo some nights i do get an okay sleep but I'm not sure if that's because of the cbd.

I'm persevering with it to see if it does eventually help but there is defo a fine line between having to much which then keeps you awake all night. Just have to find your limit

Personally I would get a bottle of cbd from a reputable seller and try it an mtl tank. Some say that its true benefits are found when vaping it with ceramic coils though I'm not sure how much truth is in that

Good luck

I've suffered with horrific insomnia for a number of years. It's been gradually getting worse

I've tried cbd at 600 1000 and 2000mg. But using an mtl nautilus tank not a disposable and to be honest I dont think its given me any benefit in helping with sleep. The effects for me I think are purely placebo some nights i do get an okay sleep but I'm not sure if that's because of the cbd.

I'm persevering with it to see if it does eventually help but there is defo a fine line between having to much which then keeps you awake all night. Just have to find your limit

Personally I would get a bottle of cbd from a reputable seller and try it an mtl tank. Some say that its true benefits are found when vaping it with ceramic coils though I'm not sure how much truth is in that

Good luck
Thanks for the info, will check it out

I personally use it under my tongue rather than vaping it. I read somewhere the best results are using it both ways. I use it for pain and insomnia. The jury is out on how effective it actually is for me. But everyone is different. Hope you find it helpful and get good results for you. :)

I personally use it under my tongue rather than vaping it. I read somewhere the best results are using it both ways. I use it for pain and insomnia. The jury is out on how effective it actually is for me. But everyone is different. Hope you find it helpful and get good results for you. :)

Hey have you noticed any better for insomnia?

Hey have you noticed any better for insomnia?
Not a lot to be honest. Although am sleeping for around an hour or maybe 2 most nights compared to going 3-4 days with no sleep. In saying that though I'm on other medication which is supposed to help that as well as other things.

Morning

Hi, im using cbdfx vape pen for almost 5 months now I fill more relaxed and my anxiety is gone, I'm very happy and my life now much better.

Back
Top Bottom