What's new

Candy King Liquids?

canada16

Postman
Hey, I was wondering about thE Candy King Liquids

I can get them for £14.00 for a 100ml which is great, but cannot try them.

Are they cheap, chemical tasting juice, or are they a genuine good buy ?

The one I was looking at was Candy King on ice Watermelon, Strawberry Bubblegum.

Hey, I was wondering about thE Candy King Liquids

I can get them for £14.00 for a 100ml which is great, but cannot try them.

Are they cheap, chemical tasting juice, or are they a genuine good buy ?

The one I was looking at was Candy King on ice Watermelon, Strawberry Bubblegum.
only tried 1 ages ago and it was quite nice. defo no chemical taste.
not tried that one but if your above price is just for the juice look here. £13.50 including 2 nic shots so 120ml https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/candy-king

That website is super cheap. I dont like buying unknown liquid, but thats some good pricing

That website is super cheap. I dont like buying unknown liquid, but thats some good pricing
thats why ive always backed him as he sells at a reasonable price and still makes his profit. so why cant all the others follow suit. and hes a vendor on here so any issues it is sorted out in record time.

My guy sells 80% of his juice at 17.00, I was thinking of going back to smoking, but had a look on amazon by chance and they had wick liquor for £8.00, cant see how other vape shops can sell this low, but he charges 17.00.
I am now looking at other places, and lots of premium juices are like £10.00
Thanks for the new hook-up @MrDJ

That is a crazy price, really appreciate your help
Seems like a decent site. Still looking around vape potions, looking like some killer savings.
There goes my pay again lol

Back
Top Bottom