What's new

Can anyone recommend a new Box Mod for me?

Just been looking at that and would have bought it had it not been for the built in battery. I like to be able to swap the battery out and carry on chugging for Britain. Shame because the design is nice.
the gen is a duel 18650.
Vaporesso swag 2 has the same chip in a single 18650 mod

Get the Geekvape Aegis X, Lovely mod that does everything a good mod should. Nice big screen you can watch the Telly on etc etc.

the gen is a duel 18650.
Vaporesso swag 2 has the same chip in a single 18650 mod

Don't like the texture, plus taking two batteries could mean it's too large, the swag is a no. I know I know, I'm an awkward git. I wonder if I could fix my NX? Trouble is I don't know what I'm doing and could finish up blowing my face off. :zombiemonkey:

Just been looking at that and would have bought it had it not been for the built in battery. I like to be able to swap the battery out and carry on chugging for Britain. Shame because the design is nice.

Its an external battery. The back panel comes off :14:

@Ottist Do you actually like anything ?

Yes. Simple lines, no texture, small but not too small, external battery etc.etc. I loved my NX, but can't find anything of similar or better still, identical style. I' sure i'll eventually find something. I just thought there might be something out there that folk here might know about. I quite liked the look of the HotCig R150s, but it's a bit too fussy and it's a brick, a pretty brick, but a brick. I was hovering over a Dotmod AIO but no idea how you set the wattage, how it works (despite watching reviews) and I don't want a poly tank because I vape tank crackers. I am crackers, but hey ho. Mod design seems very orientated to computer gamers, toy guns and muscle car style design (IN MY OPINION). I haven't got much money so don't want to buy something that I'm looking at and hating. Can't afford. :(

3860C3CF-3338-4231-8E93-D3A42452A53A.jpeg

Even comes with a ribbon to please fussy buggers like yourself :18:

Back
Top Bottom