What's new

Calling @Mrdj

tag worked first time and thanks @vapemac for the heads up.
i was zonked out last night so dosed up with pain killers and early night.

sadly no good to me as i only use tanks and even 80vg is touch and go so 85+vg my coils will last a day :)
needs someone with a dripper to give this one a go.

tag worked first time and thanks @vapemac for the heads up.
i was zonked out last night so dosed up with pain killers and early night.

sadly no good to me as i only use tanks and even 80vg is touch and go so 85+vg my coils will last a day :)
needs someone with a dripper to give this one a go.

Ah that's a shame! No worries! I'm tempted to try it myself :)

i have 0 willpower, just ordered some frozen custard and rabbit milk for the missus.

If you have never taken a carton of Ambrosia Devon Custard out of the fridge, snipped off the corner, put it to your mouth and then squeezed it and chugged really cold custard, you've never lived. :D

I *may* have gotten regularly clipped round the ear by my mum for doing just that, many, many moons ago :oops2:

It would have to be a very slight cooling effect for me to want to vape it though.

Last edited:
So my order arrived while I was away on business, finally got to try it last night.

It's not half bad :) The custard is flavour is't as strong as i'd like, I'm toying wih the idea of maybe adding a bit of vanilla in there but it's pretty good as is. The chill on it isn't overwhelming as I feared it might be, the blend is just right and keeps it fresh.

Got a nice surprise from MaxVG, the Rabbit Milk my wife ordered (a spot on Yazoo Strawberry milk apparently) had no proper label on the bottle - they apologised saying that they didn't want to hold up the order waiting for new labels and threw in a box of tiger coils for the inconvenience :)

Back
Top Bottom