What's new

Caliburn G2 to Lostvapes Orion plus?

Thanks!

The Gen air 40 probably looks most suitable for my needs. Big bugger though and (as a complete tart) I'm not overly keen on how it looks. I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to make some recommendations though, thank you.
The Caliburn is struggling, the battery isn't lasting the day and I'm having to replace coils every 2-3 days. I must concede that a small, tidy little unit like that isn't quite man enough for me.
I did go full circle and start looking at AIO devices as @zouzounaki suggested and nearly went for a dotaio or the cthulthu but when I realised I'd have to start messing around with chargers etc, they lost their appeal a bit. The ability to charge on the hoof (in the car, office etc) is essential. Plus with all the bits (batteries, charger, and expensive coils) it started to mount up.
So, are the decent tank/mod set ups all external battery jobs? Any good for nic salts?

you can charge the cthulhu with usb c. probably the dot too i would imagine. just need to buy a battery to put in it.

As Zou said, even with external battery you can charge them via the charging port in the device.

The Gen Fit 40 is absolutely fine for salts as thats all i use is 10mg nic salts. I only ever use 0.8 coils and above and they have a 0.8 and 1.2 gtx coils. Its a very nice mod tank combo and quite flashy as the screen is ontop of the mod not on the side like most. So easy to use.

I like that and the Gen Air 40 pod kit

Both easy, excellent flavour and battery life

Got a Gen Air 40 too. Have to say it's great, although the airflow slider can get a little loose from lubrication from condensation. 0.8ohm coil has been through about 15ml of fruit flavoured 50/50 juice and is still flavourful. Although I did get a couple of random burnt hits despite the pod not even being close to empty... rather odd.

Back
Top Bottom