What's new

Bored of Crown 3, new tank?

Coils are just too inconsistent. Ive used it for a year but I want to upgrade from the Crown 3.

What would you recommend on a mod that goes up to 140? Im looking for:

Relatively cheap coils (3 for £10 maximum ideally)
Better flavour than Crown 3
Longer lasting coils (at least a week ideally)
Doesnt leak

Ive heard good things about the MeshPro. Is that probably the best all rounder?
To throw a little spanner into the advice.

Consider the sense screen tank. Excellent for flavour, the triple mesh is better than the mesh pro at around 120 watts by far and the coils perform really well.

Most coils will be over a tenner now no matter the tank.

The mesh pro for me is better at the dual mesh , rather than the bigger coils which is around 80w.

Another left field suggestion is the Hellvape Hellbeast at 80w. Fantastic thick flavourful vape at 80w and compatible with other coils as standard so you may be able to pick coils from other brands cheaper for it as spares

To throw a little spanner into the advice.

Consider the sense screen tank. Excellent for flavour, the triple mesh is better than the mesh pro at around 120 watts by far and the coils perform really well.

Most coils will be over a tenner now no matter the tank.

The mesh pro for me is better at the dual mesh , rather than the bigger coils which is around 80w.

Another left field suggestion is the Hellvape Hellbeast at 80w. Fantastic thick flavourful vape at 80w and compatible with other coils as standard so you may be able to pick coils from other brands cheaper for it as spares
I completely forgot about the hellbeast

Back
Top Bottom