What's new

Billet Box Rev4 Clone vs Authentic - A quick look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm having a free day off I decided to break stuff....

XJZCnQA.jpg

Easy enough, unscrew plate, cut plastic, fit plastic over screen, screw plate back, post everywhere.

Linky to plastic

http://s.aliexpress.com/FFbYbyAN
Pmsl...your battery wrap Hampus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] only just noticed it

Hy everyone i m mathieu a french guy so xcuze my english, after reading all the thread i buy an sxk on yosenecig and i would like to know if somebody have ever command on this site, because after 5 days it's always on awaiting shipment and nobody respond to my mail.
TX a lot i want my BB

I did ordered one also at Yosen and before that the Boro with een Exocet, the boro and exocet are already delivered and i got a email that the estimated date for having the BB in stock again is May 11th.

Hy everyone i m mathieu a french guy so xcuze my english, after reading all the thread i buy an sxk on yosenecig and i would like to know if somebody have ever command on this site, because after 5 days it's always on awaiting shipment and nobody respond to my mail.
TX a lot i want my BB
I have one on order with then currently. They did click bait the website meaning they do not actually have them in stock. They have been responding to all my emails though and have told me they should be in stock and shipped out on the 11th this month, hopefully it holds true.

The blue box from group buy finaly arrrived today. I'm very satisfied. The build quality of the box itself is solid and without any issues. There are a small movement on the doors but not that much. So nothing to worry about. Would say the color is more like cyan than blue. Loving the color very much. I'm curious how the Chinese chip will perform and will use it for the next couple of days to check out.

Many thanks again @ashf1983 for all the work he did to make the GB happen!

IMG_0785.JPG

The blue box from group buy finaly arrrived today. I'm very satisfied. The build quality of the box itself is solid and without any issues. There are a small movement on the doors but not that much. So nothing to worry about. Would say the color is more like cyan than blue. Loving the color very much. I'm curious how the Chinese chip will perform and will use it for the next couple of days to check out.

Many thanks again @ashf1983 for all the work he did to make the GB happen!

View attachment 127366
God, I'm so pissed i missed the group buy.
Want one even more now, that looks great.

I have one on order with then currently. They did click bait the website meaning they do not actually have them in stock. They have been responding to all my emails though and have told me they should be in stock and shipped out on the 11th this month, hopefully it holds true.
ok thank you guys because they respond me so i am not so worry
cross the fingers ;)

Well the 3d print/stab wood idea is a non starter. 3d print element is just too thick to work. May have to try just dremeling out the cutouts by hand. Needles to say this will not be something I will be making to sell.

Hey guys new joiner, I also ordered from yosenecig for BB. They did say 11th hope it is true. I also wanted the insider clone :) watched some vids on it and it seems pretty awesome

Well the 3d print/stab wood idea is a non starter. 3d print element is just too thick to work. May have to try just dremeling out the cutouts by hand. Needles to say this will not be something I will be making to sell.

What idea exactly? You are not talking about doors are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom