What's new

better than boge??

TheVapingWeazel

Postman
I absolutely adore my boge xl cartomizers......however I am reeeeeally fed up of getting a box of 5 to find that only 3 out of 5 ever work! I know I can't complain too much as they are fantastic and good value but maybe there are cartos out there that are as good if not better that are more reliable?

Where do you buy your Boge from because I've never had a faulty one yet? I buy mine from ukecigstore and honestly I've never had a bad one. Regarding your question, for me there's no other carto that beats a Boge. I've tried Kanger, Innonokin and the no name ones from various sites and nothing is as good. Boge were the first carto I bought after reading review after review about how good they were and I've come to the conclusion that they are the best of the market. But that's just my opinion.

I used to love boges but got so sick of their quality control after having just one usable one in a box! I gave up and changed to clearos :)

Mine were from vape escape, 6 out of 10 were crap, 2 doa and 1 very burnt, even after the condom method and then a good lot of drips and a soak overnight.

Ive bought hundreds in the last 10 months and have had 1 bad one. I have bought from healthcabin, alba vapours, vapeescape, ecigwizard, and vapingthings...they all came in identical boxes.

The one that didnt work , i saved then pulled the waddingnout and usednit as a dripper atty for nearly 2 weeks

Mine were from vape escape, 6 out of 10 were crap, 2 doa and 1 very burnt, even after the condom method and then a good lot of drips and a soak overnight.

I find boge get airlocked a lot and that having a safety pin to poke the living shit out of the filler helps get rid of any dry spots

I find boge get airlocked a lot and that having a safety pin to poke the living shit out of the filler helps get rid of any dry spots

Nice tip thanks, not tried that.if they work from the box I find them perfect. Some have been going for 6 weeks, boiled to clean every other week.

I have a lavatube box (the big one for the full kit) full of unwashed used boge cartos, being saved for those desperate times, I opened it up last night and the smell was gorgeous! I might boil them this weekend just to make the house smell perty for a little while!

Nice tip thanks, not tried that.if they work from the box I find them perfect. Some have been going for 6 weeks, boiled to clean every other week.

I have a lavatube box (the big one for the full kit) full of unwashed used boge cartos, being saved for those desperate times, I opened it up last night and the smell was gorgeous! I might boil them this weekend just to make the house smell perty for a little while!

That made me chuckle, my misses hated me smoking. She now calls me a 'walking air freshener' :) I had a vaping kit clear out last night. 25 cleaned 5ml bottles ready for my inawera flavour mixing. All my kit has been cleaned including boiling my attys etc. the house smells really nice. It is strange how 20+ different flavours can smell so good when mixed.

My vision eternity and 10 new flavours have just come through the door too. Shame I have to go to work before having a play :(

you seem to have been very lucky patch!!:) I've been buying mine from liberty flights.maybe ill but them elsewhere as if that may make a difference?:/ maybe I'm not filling them right or something.i fill them then I leave them for 20 minutes then I put them on my lava tube and pull it down to 3 volts just to start.they read 2.1 ohms then after firing them up it just burns and reads 1.2 ohms :/ that happens to 2 out of 5 sometimes more

Back
Top Bottom