What's new

Best internal battery kit for sub ohm vaping

It is quite small , i had a zeus dual with bubble glass on it and did not care about overhang [emoji16]

Or out of left field, how about a GeekVape Aegis Solo with a 3000Mah battery from Fogstar? Based on the requirements, that would easily last the day.

I still have my Aramax Power 5000 for using at work. Fully internal battery which can last a couple of days on a full charge. Set wattage at 55. Very good piece of kit and tough. The replaceable coils are only 3 for £15 quid and will last from 2 weeks ( sweet juice ) to over a month on fruity style juice.

Or out of left field, how about a GeekVape Aegis Solo with a 3000Mah battery from Fogstar? Based on the requirements, that would easily last the day.

Considering one of these for myself as new tank looks a bit weird on the cube!

Looks rugged and well put together which is ideal for me.

Ok the misses has got 3 on the shortlist... finally.

Voopoo Drag Mini - likes the size and colours
Pico 21700 - likes the design and says it’s cute lol
Aegis Solo as she likes the design

So pick of the 3? Obviously there is a internal battery mod there but she found the other drag just a bit too big.

We have a tank so it’s just the mod we are looking at getting.

I'd go for the drag mini.

Only because I have the drag and drag2 and they're great mods, thinking of getting a mini myself. [emoji106]

I also second the drag mini. I have the first carbon drag and is a really good mod.

I just bought an OBS Cube, it vapes really well and is a nice compact size, it's 3000Mah so depending on how much she vapes it could last her all day. Very reasonable price at around £42-47 and the tank which comes with it is pretty damn good.

I have just sold my Cube. She didn’t really like it! Drag mini seems to be getting the most votes so maybe that will help her make a decision!!

Back
Top Bottom