What's new

Best internal battery kit for sub ohm vaping

JayX2A

Postman
The wife is looking for a fairly compact internal battery mod and tank for sub ohm vaping between the 40-60w ish mark.

Short list so far:

Voopoo Drag Mini
Innokin Coolfire ultra 150 (but no idea on tank)

Opinions on these two or other suggestions?

If the internal battery is a must then those are probably the two to pick from. I can’t find anything that has that sort of battery capacity.

Personally I’d go for the Voopoo.

If the internal battery is a must then those are probably the two to pick from. I can’t find anything that has that sort of battery capacity.

Personally I’d go for the Voopoo.

It’s not essential but she wants something that can be used all day and is compact. I don’t think any single mods will last long enough and duel mods a bit too big.

As much as it pains me to say it... the Drag Mini is a good mod.

... and 4,400 mAh is about as much as you'll get capacity wise.

It really isn't that much smaller than the most compact dual 18650 mods though.

As much as it pains me to say it... the Drag Mini is a good mod.

... and 4,400 mAh is about as much as you'll get capacity wise.

It really isn't that much smaller than the most compact dual 18650 mods though.

What are the most compact ones? I can show her and see what she thinks and if it will fit in the handbag lol

What are the most compact ones? I can show her and see what she thinks and if it will fit in the handbag lol

I can't really recommend any because I don't use them, but I don't think any of them are much bigger than a drag mini. Anything that's 'alien' shaped would be a little taller but much less chunky.

The Drag 2 is only a little big bigger than than mini and you could put 2x3000 mAh cells in it. ... 7mm taller 3mm wider...

Capture.JPG

Eleaf Ipower - 5000 mah internal battery. To vape at the 40-60w all day, it’d need to have a decent capacity, unless she’s a very light vaper. Bigger capacity means bigger size unfortunately.

The wife is looking for a fairly compact internal battery mod and tank for sub ohm vaping between the 40-60w ish mark.

Short list so far:

Voopoo Drag Mini
Innokin Coolfire ultra 150 (but no idea on tank)

Opinions on these two or other suggestions?
Although is an old model, it does work like a horse, have a look at eleaf Ipower 80w . 5000mA battery. I had one for 2 years and loved it ( forgot it in a train).

Eleaf Ipower - 5000 mah internal battery. To vape at the 40-60w all day, it’d need to have a decent capacity, unless she’s a very light vaper. Bigger capacity means bigger size unfortunately.

Not super heavy. Vapes on way to work and back which is 15-20mins and on lunch break.

Although is an old model, it does work like a horse, have a look at eleaf Ipower 80w . 5000mA battery. I had one for 2 years and loved it ( forgot it in a train).

And just get a new modern tank on top? What does it take without overhang?

Back
Top Bottom