What's new

Battery Mooch - Mind your mAhs

Lol, is it wrong I'm starting to develop a minor crush on this guy?! Lol!
We are so lucky to have this guy. We have hundreds of reviewers but only one Mooch. Legend.

Lol, is it wrong I'm starting to develop a minor crush on this guy?! Lol!
We are so lucky to have this guy. We have hundreds of reviewers but only one Mooch. Legend.

nah, I think everyone loves Mooch.

I even had a dream about him the other night .... we were playing darts and hanging out, nothing sexual. :D

@simong so now you're telling me you were disappointed?! Damn, I thought my crush on Mooch was something, but I haven't had dreams about me, him and a pool table!!! Hahahaha!

@simong so now you're telling me you were disappointed?! Damn, I thought my crush on Mooch was something, but I haven't had dreams about me, him and a pool table!!! Hahahaha!

Erm ............. Simon mentioned darts .......... but the pool table appears to be something from your own fevered imagination ......... ;)

Not that I blame you, Mooch is a proper vape god. And I would. :8:

I don't give a stuff about his presentation or what cameras or microphones he uses, the content of his videos is all that matters IMHO. :worship:

Oops, wonder where my mind went [emoji23]
Clearly Simon's local boozer has all the games, I imagine last night they sat down to a quiet round of monopoly!

Oops, wonder where my mind went [emoji23]
Clearly Simon's local boozer has all the games, I imagine last night they sat down to a quiet round of monopoly!

Boozer?

.... we were in my kitchen, talking vaping, hanging out and playing darts.

This whole getting mooch'd over the pool table while slightly intoxicated down the pub, is definitely 100% your fantasy. :D

Back
Top Bottom