What's new

Barrista brew juice

Ooh that sounds yummy!!!
I would love to find a good hazelnut coffee blend!! If you find one let me know!!!
Its bloody lovely! So much so its nearly all gone!
Its the barista brew salted caramel...have a look round for it..its not cheap but you'll love it!

Its the barista brew salted caramel...have a look round for it..its not cheap but you'll love it!
Got mine from my local b&m...going to nip in over the weekend and ask him to order me some more....loving my coffee juices atm!

Coffee time do a really nice 75/25 hazelnut coffee blend. It’s all I’ve been vaping for the past couple of months.

That is true, wonder if anyone has the recipe, bit pricey to keep buying for an ADV

What happened with Aerovape, their coffee hazelnut was lovely can’t remember what it was called.

What happened with Aerovape, their coffee hazelnut was lovely can’t remember what it was called.
Sadly no sign of Aerovapez for over a year now. Last posting on social media date back to Nov 2017.
The juice you are thinking of was called Coffee Hazelnut Cake....and I still have a couple of 30ml bottles in my stash [emoji16]

Crikey that’ll be well steeped, yes that’s the one Coffee Hazelnut Cake.
Another classy juice vendor that slipped away, TPD probably.

Back
Top Bottom