What's new

Authentic tasting Juice Vapes

JayX2A

Postman
Tried a few juices and really looking for some juices that are less fake and a bit more true to taste if that makes sense!

So anyone got any recommendations for maybe an Orange Juice, Lime, lemon or similar. I find that some juices are a bit more like panda pop more than fruit juice!

Tried a few juices and really looking for some juices that are less fake and a bit more true to taste if that makes sense!

So anyone got any recommendations for maybe an Orange Juice, Lime, lemon or similar. I find that some juices are a bit more like panda pop more than fruit juice!
Get some liquid from Primevapes mate & you can thank me later [emoji6]

I would also try to limit expectations a little. There's some great tasting liquids around but do bare in mind that many of them will be using pretty much exactly the same artificial flavourings that are found in something like panda pop, sweets etc. That's not to say some can't be blended to be more authentic tasting than others... but it's no coincidence that there are more 'blue raspberry slush' or 'raspberry candy' liquids around than truly 'authentic raspberry' flavours.

Back
Top Bottom