What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

I get great flavour out of it (Nautilus RBA) with a micro clapton coil. Will fit a 2.5mm ID MTL clapton. The under coil hole is not the tightest but I can get a decent MTL draw out of it. The only annoying thing is that the deck screws are tiny. They clamp ok but it's a bit fiddly. Wicking is simple and I don't do anything special, just fill the juice wells. Performance is really good for it's size.

Thanks mate!

I want to use one for Salts to more MTL the better. Can live with fiddle screws, don't change coils too often.

Sounds like it would be perfect.

Sold!

Thanks mate!

I want to use one for Salts to more MTL the better. Can live with fiddle screws, don't change coils too often.

Sounds like it would be perfect.

Sold!

With a nichrome MTL clapton I reckon I get as good flavour as some of these really good recent mesh MTL stock coils.

Found this on Reddit, looks like there's a Special Edition with all the bits and bobs included...

iohb63lpf1f61.jpg

Found this on Reddit, looks like there's a Special Edition with all the bits and bobs included...

iohb63lpf1f61.jpg

Not available for retail yet, but maybe in the future if there is demand for it apparently. Mike Vapes had one sent to him for review.

Still not on sale at EV yet....having seen the special edition above I’m tempted to see if that becomes available.....that would be perfect!

Looks like there taking pre orders for the big kit on the aspire site just got told

Back
Top Bottom