What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Won't be playing around with it for a couple days but the rdta is the dinkiest, cutest little thing. Looks really cool. :thumbup:

BP mesh coils are pretty chunky. Actually surprised me a little bit. Should be very capable.

This thing has the potential to be a lot of fun. Wasn't 100% sure when I ordered it but just from looks alone I'm well chuffed. Have always liked Aspire.

Cheers for the thread. Wouldn't even have known this existed without it. :worship:

Last edited:
Well that's a good start. Interested to see how you get on with the rest of the kit.

BP RDA head will be set up later. I’m thinking it’s got to be a 2mm round wire build as the deck is tiny. Shame as I wanted to try a 2.5mm fused clapton....

I agree with you @Mitz - the RDTA is very nice. I might break the habit of a lifetime and give that a go as well

BP RDA head will be set up later. I’m thinking it’s got to be a 2mm round wire build as the deck is tiny. Shame as I wanted to try a 2.5mm fused clapton....

I agree with you @Mitz - the RDTA is very nice. I might break the habit of a lifetime and give that a go as well

Think I got a 2.5mm round wire in there, so a 2mm simple clapton should fit.

Won't be playing around with it for a couple days but the rdta is the dinkiest, cutest little thing. Looks really cool. :thumbup:

BP mesh coils are pretty chunky. Actually surprised me a little bit. Should be very capable.

This thing has the potential to be a lot of fun. Wasn't 100% sure when I ordered it but just from looks alone I'm well chuffed. Have always liked Aspire.

Cheers for the thread. Wouldn't even have known this existed without it. :worship:

It's good to bring the fun back into vaping. Glad you're liking it so far.

You may actually get on better with the Nautilus RBA. Think it must be 2mm airflow under the coil.

You may actually get on better with the Nautilus RBA. Think it must be 2mm airflow under the coil.

Iam running a 2.5mm ni80 round wire coil at 0.7 in mine and its between mtl and rdl and the only thing I've found is yhe airflow on the front of the mod doesn't seem todo very much like it did with the stock 0.7 naut coil

Iam running a 2.5mm ni80 round wire coil at 0.7 in mine and its between mtl and rdl and the only thing I've found is yhe airflow on the front of the mod doesn't seem todo very much like it did with the stock 0.7 naut coil

I guess that's the difference between running a vertical stock coil and a horizontal RBA coil?

I guess that's the difference between running a vertical stock coil and a horizontal RBA coil?

Wonder if it would be possible to vertical coil it instead. though the last time I tried one all I got was dryhits not nice

Back
Top Bottom