What's new

Aspire Coils - Can They Be Fake Even If The Code Checks Out?

ninjazx6

Achiever
As the title says:

Bought some Naut X coils from ebay ages ago which were fake (I was open to the possibility and it's paypal so no bother). After that went through fasttech, but needed some quick last week so bought off ebay again, from a guy with 100% feedback selling hundreds of coils.

Anyway, code checks out on Aspire site, but coils just don't seem right to me. Have tried two so far and both were off and weird, and these Naut X coils are super consistent, have never had a single dud from fasttech etc.

But can't compute how it would be possible to fool the scratch and check...

I don't get how the authentication is supposed to work. If I wanted to sell fake coils, wouldn't I just buy some genuine ones and copy the code?

I don't get how the authentication is supposed to work. If I wanted to sell fake coils, wouldn't I just buy some genuine ones and copy the code?

Try it.

The ones I've checked says genuine.

Check a second time and it warns you the code has been checked and when.

There was a post on a Facebook group where a code returned that it had been checked 250+ times...

Try it.

The ones I've checked says genuine.

Check a second time and it warns you the code has been checked and when.

There was a post on a Facebook group where a code returned that it had been checked 250+ times...
do us a favour. could you clear your cookies and temp files and try the code again. just want to see if that lets you check the code again without the this code has been checked.

this was the same as the fake chargers. one code used on all of them.

do us a favour. could you clear your cookies and temp files and try the code again. just want to see if that lets you check the code again without the this code has been checked.

this was the same as the fake chargers. one code used on all of them.

I tried it already on different devices...

Did it on pc, said genuine.

Did it on phone, said genuine but already checked.

I cannot say if all manufacturers use the same system - I've tried geekvape, aspire, uwell, and OBS with the same type of result.

I was really sus on coils I used to get from a particular vendor. One lot were some Cleito coils another some Juppi, think I spelt that right. The codes checked ok but my gut said with the Cleito something was wrong. Its sickening the counterfeiting going on these days.

They should change the packaging and call them "1:1 clone coils".

They'd sell the same amount and nobody would complain...

Back
Top Bottom