What's new

Aspire BDC owners..

Been using one of the Davide Aspire tanks here every day since I got them in. No leaks, no dry hits, still using the same heads vape seems pretty consistent.

I've got one tank filled with Pluid and another filled with WzMix Rhubarb. I'd avoid using natural/steeped tobacco liquids in them cos that'll just gunk the head up in 2 days flat and they are hard to clean but for normal e-liquids they are spot on.

Looking forward to getting a batch of the 1.8ohm heads to see how they compare with the 2.1's I've got atm as well as some of the cheaper aspire clearos to see how they go in comparison. So far though I'm impressed.

We're planning on getting PT3's in soonish though I'm holding back to hear what some reviewers make of them before I get some in. I could have ordered some about 3 days ago from my Kanger supplier, so I'd imagine there will some UK vendors that will have them as soon as next week if they've not got them already.

From the looks of the PT3 heads I don't think they are going to vape as well as Aspire headed dual coils, simply because the aspire head is more like a cartomiser and it works a little bit like the chimney you see on some of the high end atomiser (kayfun/spheroid) the heat from the coils is contained in a small space which is probably spreading the heat from the coil out a bit and vaping hotter which leads to more vapour and more flavour. I don't think Kangers PT3 head design is going to do as good a job, but, I could well be proven wrong, I'm waiting to hear more on them but they should be available somewhere next week. They'll be easier to rebuild (tho still trickier than a normal PT head) It's possible to rebuild an Aspire but it's a lot of faffing about.

Back
Top Bottom