What's new

Asmodus Lustro issue

Theo1983

Good evening, I have a problem with my mod, it raises and lowers the ohms at every push of the button even when I manually set the price to ohms it raises and lowers them again, from 0.20 to 1 after 1 to 0.83 and so on, do you think that something is wrong with its board or will it need cleaning from the inside? Thanks in advance

What atomiser are you using on the mod - and, if you have another mod to try it out on - does the atomiser you're using work properly on that mod?

It is frequently a connection problem that makes the ohm reading jump around,

Try cleaning the 510 on the mod and the bottom of the tank and make sure both are clean and dry. If you are using a rebuildable RDA/RTA make sure all coil legs are firmly held in position - a loose screw will give you constantly different ohm readings. If you're using a stock coil tank, strip and clean it - paying particular attention to the positive contact and remove any baked on juice deposits on the bottom of the tank, before re-assembling. Hopefully this will help.

What atomiser are you using on the mod - and, if you have another mod to try it out on - does the atomiser you're using work properly on that mod?

It is frequently a connection problem that makes the ohm reading jump around,

Try cleaning the 510 on the mod and the bottom of the tank and make sure both are clean and dry. If you are using a rebuildable RDA/RTA make sure all coil legs are firmly held in position - a loose screw will give you constantly different ohm readings. If you're using a stock coil tank, strip and clean it - paying particular attention to the positive contact and remove any baked on juice deposits on the bottom of the tank, before re-assembling. Hopefully this will help.

I use qp design juggerknot v2. I tried it in other mods and everything works perfectly, the issue exists only in lustro.should the cleaning be done externally or should it be done internally?1.5 year worked fine, now this issue came out to me

Just give your 510 a clean, there is no need atm to strip your mod down also wipe the bottom of the tank your using, Just to make sure your connections are clean.

I use qp design juggerknot v2. I tried it in other mods and everything works perfectly, the issue exists only in lustro.should the cleaning be done externally or should it be done internally?1.5 year worked fine, now this issue came out to me

Clean the 510 externally, make sure the 510 positive pin is scrupulously clean and check that the 510 pin isn't stuck at the bottom of its travel - it should spring back when pressed down with a small screwdriver. Try a different tank to see if you have the same problems.

If you have no success then the problem will be internal, the only time I've fixed an internal problem with fluctuating ohm readings was with a Geek Vape G-Box (there was a locking nut on the 510 that had come loose and tightening it fixed the problem), but other than this I'm afraid I have no idea when it comes to electronics.

Clean the 510 externally, make sure the 510 positive pin is scrupulously clean and check that the 510 pin isn't stuck at the bottom of its travel - it should spring back when pressed down with a small screwdriver. Try a different tank to see if you have the same problems.

If you have no success then the problem will be internal, the only time I've fixed an internal problem with fluctuating ohm readings was with a Geek Vape G-Box (there was a locking nut on the 510 that had come loose and tightening it fixed the problem), but other than this I'm afraid I have no idea when it comes to electronics.

I cleaned it and for now it seems to be ok, but if it starts doing the same thing again then it will mean that something is wrong with its board?

I cleaned it and for now it seems to be ok, but if it starts doing the same thing again then it will mean that something is wrong with its board?

It is unlikely to be the board if a clean up fixed the problem. One common problem with most vape atomisers (particularly bottom air flow) is minor juice leaks and condensation finding its way into the 510 on the mod, sometimes juice residue will bake onto the 510 pin and threading and cause the type of problems you have experienced - you must have clean, dry connections to get a stable ohm reading. The problem may come back, but normally wiping away any juice/condensation and cleaning the 510 sorts it.

Back
Top Bottom