What's new

Article Ideas

Enoch

Achiever
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i need your help again!

After 6 months and writing them bi weekly, i am starting to run low in terms of article ideas. I have covered a range of topics, and help articles including battery safety, basic guide to vaping etc. I have covered the two big companies in Smok and Aspire, done a culture article, you can see why i am starting to struggle.

So i turn to you guys.

What sorts of articles would you be interested in reading about? I'm not asking you to write them for me haha just give me some ideas.

the only one i can think of is a basic guide to DIY liquid and after that, nada.

so any ideas people?

The here and now is ok though information is readily available.
An interesting article might be where you see vaping in 3-5 years time. Where the tech is going, what new devices might be doing for us, has vaping grown, declined or levelled out in that time?

The here and now is ok though information is readily available.
An interesting article might be where you see vaping in 3-5 years time. Where the tech is going, what new devices might be doing for us, has vaping grown, declined or levelled out in that time?
That is a great idea but the problem is, without insider knowledge it is a guessing game haha

i did write a next 12 months article back at the turn of the year guessing at what may happen but 3 years from now but if i could predict the future, id be very rich haha

That is a great idea but the problem is, without insider knowledge it is a guessing game haha

i did write a next 12 months article back at the turn of the year guessing at what may happen but 3 years from now but if i could predict the future, id be very rich haha
You don't have to be right ... just fun! For example, think of some trends and take them to extremes.

How about a comparison of old skool vs new?
What were “the” rta/rda atties 5 years ago for example and how do they compare today? Can they still compete with today’s?

How about your findings of going a week with unflavoured liquids to see if it changes your views on vaping?

Money saving tips
vaping myths
Best vape accidents
Do's and don'ts
And my favourite vaping horoscopes based on your quit date not the year you was born

Maybe something on hand crafted vape things. Ie mods drip tips. And anything else that makes your vaping experience more bespoke.

Last edited:
How about a newbies guide to Temp Control, probably the most misunderstood side of vaping and many avoid it as a mystery, yet it's one of the best ways to vape.

As to the future of vaping, here's something I can see coming, a wearable pod on your wrist - you heard it here first :22:
(I haven't googled it so it might already exist?)

How to Vape Abroad
What to expect in the first 30 days of vaping
Vaping etiquette : Where can you vape, where should you vape
What goes where : storage and carry options
Vapespotting : how to recognise fellow vapers
Vapers Cant : the secret language of vapers
Blanking Big Tobacco : the brands owned by tobacco companies, so you can avoid giving them any more of your hard earned money

Back
Top Bottom