What's new

Aromamizer Supreme: epic!

saffa_brit

Postman
Just got this as a hand-me-down from my brother and it's literally the best vape I've ever had!
I was quite interested in the V2, but I seriously doubt it could be any better...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1508674751.198396.jpg

They are great tanks aren’t they. The v2 is better insofar as it doesn’t have the piddly little pins for the juice control and it suffers less with condensation but does vape similar

They are great tanks aren’t they. The v2 is better insofar as it doesn’t have the piddly little pins for the juice control and it suffers less with condensation but does vape similar

Absolutely brilliant. I really like the look of the gun metal coloured V2 and it's obviously a bit shorter, but I'm only using it at home anyway, so not sure if I could justify shelling out the dosh for it.

In terms of everything....

The supreme plus is the BEST tank I own, and the best tank I’ve ever tried, and believe me, I’ve tried a few

The Aromamizer Plus is my second most used tank. It’s great isn’t it? Are you tempted with the Titan? [emoji848]

In terms of everything....

The supreme plus is the BEST tank I own, and the best tank I’ve ever tried, and believe me, I’ve tried a few

Does it have a different deck, or is it the increase in size that makes the difference then?
I thought they were pretty much the same, just different capacities.

The Aromamizer Plus is my second most used tank. It’s great isn’t it? Are you tempted with the Titan? [emoji848]

I have been neglecting my Plus tanks in favour of the Supreme V2 for the past couple of months. The comments by yourself @MrTeaTime are making me think again!

Now, what time do those pesky kids go to bed? Damn, it's only 6:30 :(

Back
Top Bottom