What's new

Argus GT... durability?

What do u think it is, nylon weave maybe? Thats what i would expect

Well, whatever it is, i just meant its not a fabric in the sense of clothness, its more of some sort of synthetic something, and a textured weave pattern? Or weave...i cant tell now that im lookin real close, my eyes rnt good enuff anymore.

Feels good in the hand tho, i think

Last edited:
Absolutely not. The price of that thing would be a joke if that were real carbon fiber.
It could be carbon fiber (but probably isn't). Wrapping it in any type of fiber would cost about a penny
At retail prices a $24 roll of carbon fiber is enough to wrap around 50 mods.

What do u think it is, nylon weave maybe? Thats what i would expect

Well, whatever it is, i just meant its not a fabric in the sense of clothness,
Feels good in the hand tho, i think

If it's knit or woven it still a cloth/fabric/textile

Cloth made of pure Carbon fiber, Nylon, Teflon , HD or LD polyethylene, polyester (PET), Rayon, kevlar, Vinyl, rayon, acrylic, would all look and feel very similar once it's glued on.

Last edited:
So.... you can get a silicone skin for almost any mod for <$10. Makes the question of shock-proofing moot. Won't be IPx6 makes but keep sweat out of the buttons (IPx4)

Did I just make an amazing discovery or are these sleeves common knowledge?

So.... you can get a silicone skin for almost any mod for <$10. Makes the question of shock-proofing moot. Won't be IPx6 makes but keep sweat out of the buttons (IPx4)

Did I just make an amazing discovery or are these sleeves common knowledge?
Common knowledge, unfortunately many are made out of cheaper silicon that loses its elasticity after a while, but yeah, they work, same as a phone

I ordered one Forze and a 2nd Aegis Solo (axon 2 is newer/less-tested, and UI too complicated)
Forz arrived a few days ago. The grip on the black/brick version is made of molded polyurethane (mystery solved)
Battery life is insane. The solo last me nearly 12-16 "waking hours". I'm been vaping on the Solo for 3 days battery is at 50%. It also feel more powerful on my little coils (running 12.2 watts on the aegis, 10watts on the forz)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom