What's new

Anyone tried any Jac vapour mods

I have a Sandstorm SERIES B DNA75 and it's v. good. Have had v. good customer service from them also.

Last edited:
Yup. I’ve been using the Sandstorm DNA75 since early November as a daily beater. Finish is holding up exceptionally well with only a few surface marks. And I lob it in my bag and pocket with abandon.

I have had no problems with it. And if it died I would immediately grab another.

Since I’ve had mine 3 guys at work have since bought them. One guys had a faulty screen but JacVapour rectified that and the guy had a new mod in his hands 24 hours later. Another guys finish isn’t holding up quite as well as mine.

Overall I’d say you could do a lot worse. It’s built like a tank but super slim and small for a regulated 18650 mod.

I think @MrDJ has some experience using the JacVapour tanks and coils and stuff so he may be able to advise on other stuff.

Here is the finish damage that 7 months of daily wear and tear had done to mine.

IMG_1427.JPG

Me got the S22 which has been used daily at work since getting it and the coils last for ages. Best I've had was almost 3 months for the 0.5 coil before changing it.
Got the dna75 which a few had a little issue with one of the magnets but mine has been fine since getting it. I tried TC buy it's just not for me but when I did try it the escribe software works fine with this mod and plenty love it.
Also a 15% off code available on the codes page.
Great customer service, well made mods and overall highly recommended vendor.

Hi, YES!! I'm a massive fan of theirs! :D

As stated already, their customer service is second to none! But I love their S22's!

From 1 x S22 setup you can get coils for DTL and MTL, and now MTL turbo coils too! They are virtually indestructible, with a lovely non-slip finish. I now have 1 in each colour and a stainless steel tank that I use for CBD!

You can get 3 different widths of mouthpiece. It comes with the medium that I use for DTL, and I got a narrow one for MTL. You can also get a 510 adaptor. These are all about £1.50 so you can use any drip tip you like.

I would recommend the S22 wholeheartedly, and Jac Vapour as a company... even higher! :D

They are also very active on the forum :)

Jac vapour are excellent. Would recommend them to anyone. I love the look of their VIM they have coming out next month.

Back
Top Bottom