What's new

Anyone else in Derby?

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Does anyone else live in the Derby area? Notice on the map that I am a bit isolated in the middle of the country although I have ZT on my wing (overdue a meet up) it does seem strange as I know at least 2 members on POTV who have yet to post a comment who live near me, as I work with them and they joined POTV on my recommendation!! I will gee them up next week, I know they get valuable info from the site but its nice even if you just post "hello".

So I your reading this and you live near Derby, or in England or if you live on Planet earth and you have not posted, just post a quick hello and where you live, everyone on this forum will be more than friendly and off great advice.

Mark, we should be heading down to Derby sometime in the spring to see our Nephews and visit the sister in laws grave, wouldnt mind a meet up to say hello!

Does anyone else live in the Derby area? Notice on the map that I am a bit isolated in the middle of the country although I have ZT on my wing (overdue a meet up) it does seem strange as I know at least 2 members on POTV who have yet to post a comment who live near me, as I work with them and they joined POTV on my recommendation!! I will gee them up next week, I know they get valuable info from the site but its nice even if you just post "hello".

So I your reading this and you live near Derby, or in England or if you live on Planet earth and you have not posted, just post a quick hello and where you live, everyone on this forum will be more than friendly and off great advice.

We need to get that meet sorted soon as .. how are ya mid week ? my weekend are lookin a bit f00ked atm!

Mark, we should be heading down to Derby sometime in the spring to see our Nephews and visit the sister in laws grave, wouldnt mind a meet up to say hello!

as Im like 5 mins from Derby Meg .. count me in on that

Back
Top Bottom