What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

Any recommendations on therion 133, vaping between 25-45w,depending on which juice.

I'm looking to upgrade my Samsung 25r which ive had over the past year they have served me well but I think their battery life is now depleting certainly don't last as long as the did a year ago. Any ideas on what to get next I'm thinking the LG HG2s. Using a rx2/3 btw vaping between 30-80w.

I
I got a set of Sony VTC6's 3000mAh in Fogstar wraps just the other day. What an upgrade from the standard VTC 5's 2600mAh I was running. I could almost swear they deliver a slightly more solid and potent vape, though I guess I'm imagining that? I got 2 which they also sent 2 additional plain black battery wraps + tip covers and a branded warning/instruction leaflet. They came well packaged in a bubble wrap envelope inside a plastic carry box wrapped in a branded cardboard box. I thought that was a very nice touch. It made the batteries feel special, which is odd, as it is just batteries.
Im in need for some new batteries. May give these a try.
Would you highly recommend?

I'm finding that there's such a long ramp up recently on my rda's with my existing batteries even when fully charged. So new ones are a must

I'm using the same coils I always have done, which is making me seem it's my batteries giving up.
I'm using a simple 6wrap on a 3mm post with 23g wire doctor.
They come out at .11

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Im in need for some new batteries. May give these a try.
Would you highly recommend?

I'm finding that there's such a long ramp up recently on my rda's with my existing batteries even when fully charged. So new ones are a must
Sorry, just noticed this, I guess you've long ordered new batteries? Anyway, the VTC6's are excellent. There's even a noticeable difference between them and the VTC5's. Add to that the fact they last ages and really I can't complain. I hit my Alien hard and I get a day and a half out them. 5's last about a day in comparison. Whether they improve ramp up I'm not so sure as I have a Hard, Normal and Soft setting on my Alien I use should it be a slow ramp up wire in my coils. You'd be better off getting a more responsive wire/coil than trying to do it through battery power alone.

There's an eBay seller (thebatterywizard) selling two Samsung 2500mAh batteries for £5. One of my local B&Ms does the same deal. I haven't tested thebatterywizard's batteries yet, but I ordered some so hopefully should be able to report back soon.

Just seen this folks...

2017-04-06 22.10.32.png

YE GODS....am I really that old?.....(:17::17::17: No no no.... I'm Older)
I remember the original Torchy program on mum and dads,black and white TV 1960 -1961 ish......

(Torchy,Torchy the Battery Boy)

Back
Top Bottom