What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

What's the difference between Torchy's own brand/wraps, and the 'ShockLi' he also sells? For exactly the same price
If you look carefully on his eBay shop he usually states what he has rewrapped. The ShockLi are a bit unknown but others have rated them well besides Torchy. Any specific questions just email him. He's very informative and helpful.

If you look carefully on his eBay shop he usually states what he has rewrapped. The ShockLi are a bit unknown but others have rated them well besides Torchy. Any specific questions just email him. He's very informative and helpful.

Mailed him. Both of them are Samsung 30Qs and both are on his eBay shop

Does any one know where to get AW imr batteries in the uk? They all seem to be sold out any ideas why?

Regards

Torchy sent me some VTC5a and VTC6 re-wrapped in his glorious orange colour wrappers, to test. I have published the results alongside the other batteries I have previously tested on this Google Docs link.

The VTC5A is a definite improvement over the VTC5 which you would expect. But the VTC6 is the star performer for me, out of the batteries I have tested so far. It has no noticeable drop in performance near the batteries drop off point and at my personal sweetspot 40-45W I found it to be a very efficient battery. It also performs exceptionally well at higher Watts also.

Unsure if or when Torchy will be selling these, but definitely worth keeping an eye out if purchasing batteries in the future imho.

I am hoping to test all the batteries again at either 12 or 15w on a MTL tank over Xmas or New Year to see how all the batteries perform at the lower Watt setting. Will update the thread, once completed.

I also am able to test some of the batteries in dual mode, with not so extensive results. But the ability to show time, puff counts and a few other things using the Smok firmware on my device Hopefully get that done in the New Year.

Back
Top Bottom