What's new

Am I being thick?

Gonloopy

Veteran
I have a genuine Kayfun 2019 with the upgraded airflow system and also the 2020 clone version. On both sets refilling is a PITA as nearly every time when unscrewing,-the glass chamber unscrews rather than the whole tank leaving me covered in liquid.
Is there a knack to this or am I missing something obvious?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have a genuine Kayfun 2019 with the upgraded airflow system and also the 2020 clone version. On both sets refilling is a PITA as nearly every time when unscrewing the glass chamber unscrews rather than the whole tank leaving me covered in liquid.
Thanks in advance!
Hey sharon!

Hellooo! Lovely to see some familiar faces still around.
Hope things are good with you x

I have a genuine Kayfun 2019 with the upgraded airflow system and also the 2020 clone version. On both sets refilling is a PITA as nearly every time when unscrewing,-the glass chamber unscrews rather than the whole tank leaving me covered in liquid.
Thanks in advance!
It kinda does that. I also find the build deck comes out too, which is a total pain in the arse.

Ahh bugger, I was hoping there was a brilliantly simple solution to this as I do like it, but yes I total PITA. I can see the day coming that it gets lobbed into the bottom of the vape drawer.
Good to see you Mawsley x

Ahh bugger, I was hoping there was a brilliantly simple solution to this as I do like it, but yes I total PITA. I can see the day coming that it gets lobbed into the bottom of the vape drawer.
Good to see you Mawsley x
The hippy sent me a Heron the other week and that works so much better. I’d hunt out an old KFL but I kinda remember the leaking.

The hippy sent me a Heron the other week and that works so much better. I’d hunt out an old KFL but I kinda remember the leaking.
It got me using a heron again - id forgot just how good they are

Exactly, that’s why I got the 2019 got fed up with the leaking. Although I must root out the Heron now you mention it!

Back
Top Bottom