What's new

Alternative to Voopoo Drag X Plus?

ChrisS

Postman
Hi. I have a Drag X Plus which I'm happy with, but before I buy a backup I thought I'd ask if there any similar single 21700 mods out there. What I particularly like about the Drag X Plus is the compact size and shape. It just fits my hand very comfortably. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks. Chris

I have a Dovpo Odin Mini 100W which looks to be of similar size to the Drag X Plus. It's a great mod and sits in the hand well.

Others to look at would be:

Aspire Deco
Augvape Foxy One
Geek Vape Aegis X
Hellvape Arez 120
Lost Vape Cyborg Quest
Lost Vape Grus
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA
OBS Engine
Rincoe Jellybox Mini

There are quite a few out there, I am a single 21700 user and looked around for ages. Personal choice is the Lost Vape Hyperion, but that's a pricey mod. Lost Vape Grus is a competitor and in my opinion a much better mod (than the Drag X), although heavy.
In no particular order

Geekvape Aegis Max
Dovpo Odin (100W and DNA75 versions)
Smok Fortis
OBS Engine
Aspire Deco

I've missed some, but that's a start :)

EDIT: Damn, I have a Lost Vape Cyborg arriving today, how did I forget that :)

Wow. Lots of choice. I have some research to do. Many thanks but do keep them coming.

It depends on what you want to pay. Personally i would look at the Lost vape hyperion or the Dovpo Odin Mini but the DNA75c version. I am not trying to knock other mods but if you want a really good chipset then go for a DNA chipped mod.
I have done comparisons with other mods and none are better . The Yihi mini SL class would be another quality mod thats now affordable. I don't rate many other chipsets apart from the AXOM chip in vaporesso mods. Most others are similar cheap chipsets quality wise.
At the end of the day you get what you pay for. Plus if you do buy a decent chipped mod it will last and you will probably look after and care about it more.

Dovpo Odin 100 and Lost Vape Grus definitely. I've got both and you can't go wrong with either.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. After a couple of hours happy research I've ordered an Odin Mini DNA75; £70 from evolution vaping.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. After a couple of hours happy research I've ordered an Odin Mini DNA75; £70 from evolution vaping.
Good choice. Nearly pulled the trigger on that site a few times now. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom