What's new

Ahhh that’s better x

samwich

Postman
image.jpg Well these arrived this morning and all been built and all were super easy to build.
I honestly thought that they were going to be finicky but Boom all 4 of them and not a dry hit in the house. I used to have fogger v4’s and these are a piece of cake in comparison. (6 wrap of .32 kanthal )
Having rebuildables Is like coming home and putting your slippers on , I should have gone straight for Rda’s as that’s what I used years ago , I still love my xros’s but ahhhh bliss big puffs or little toots it’s hitting the spot x no favourite as of yet I still got to run proper juice through them, I just made a quick no nic lemon to practice just in case of problems.
Now to start going down the rabbit hole of different wires x

View attachment 279350 Well these arrived this morning and all been built and all were super easy to build.
I honestly thought that they were going to be finicky but Boom all 4 of them and not a dry hit in the house. I used to have fogger v4’s and these are a piece of cake in comparison. (6 wrap of .32 kanthal )
Having rebuildables Is like coming home and putting your slippers on , I should have gone straight for Rda’s as that’s what I used years ago , I still love my xros’s but ahhhh bliss big puffs or little toots it’s hitting the spot x no favourite as of yet I still got to run proper juice through them, I just made a quick no nic lemon to practice just in case of problems.
Now to start going down the rabbit hole of different wires x
I used to use 30 and 32 AWG kanthal, but have settled on 28 AWG kanthal. Glad you're sorted. :)

I used to use 30 and 32 AWG kanthal, but have settled on 28 AWG kanthal. Glad you're sorted. :)
Do you have a link to the wire you use? I haven’t brought wire in 9 years so could do with a clue of what to get lol

Back
Top Bottom