What's new

AGR Cartomiser Tank

In the Carto tank department I have found the AGR tank which looks quite nice, doesnt cost a lot. But does anyone know if you have to use that locking base thing (makes it a bit tall) And does anyone know what the diameter is of the tank. ??

Anyone have anymore suggestions for something that will look nice on my Siam mods Evic.

KTS Storm.jpg

I don't use the locking base thing because it was leaking with it on, know problems here mate.

Ok I got it sorted :)

Recieved my AGR tank,Carto's and some small neodymium magnets yesterday. I tried the AGR without the locking base and got this:

no attie found.jpg

There is not enought length to make contact with the centre pin. So with an idea prompted by Darthpistachio I made up some centre pin spacers using the neodymium magnets and Heatshrink wrap.

spacer.jpg spacer in mod.jpg

And now:

attie found.jpg

Result !! :yahoo:

Got mine working fine on mech mods where pin is adjustable but just not on any vv mod :(...I'm happy with that though...new trap tank came yesterday...bliss...can't say its worth 3 times the price though :(....got another tank on order from lt...will see how that fairs

Any links for the magnet supplier?

Found the 3x1mm magnets are a bit small diameter wise, So i've ordered 4x1mm and 4x0.5mm, 20 of each

If you want some pm me your address I'll send you a few sizes FOC :) I have much more than I need.

Last edited:
Found the 3x1mm magnets are a bit small diameter wise, So i've ordered 4x1mm and 4x0.5mm, 20 of each

If you want some pm me your address I'll send you a few sizes FOC :) I have much more than I need.

Very generous of you mate.

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom