What's new

AGR Cartomiser Tank

TonyGTB

Postman
I have been scouring the net looking for a Clearo,Rebuildable or Carto tank to compliment my siam mods top cap on my Evic. The top cap is 22mm diameter and want something the same diameter so it looks more flush.

Found nothing in the clearo department except maybe a kanger protank (smaller diameter tho)

Nothing found in the Rebuildable department that does'nt cost a fortune (£100+) Although an AGA comes close (still smaller diameter tho)

In the Carto tank department I have found the AGR tank which looks quite nice, doesnt cost a lot. But does anyone know if you have to use that locking base thing (makes it a bit tall) And does anyone know what the diameter is of the tank. ??

Anyone have anymore suggestions for something that will look nice on my Siam mods Evic.

Cheers

Tony

the agr is quite clever as in function but also quite clever from the manufacturers in that there is enough of threaded carto left to secure it to the ring however not enough to make it contact 'most' mod's centre post...ive tried myself...have 2 of these and liking their simplicity :)...

at a guess id say 20mm in bottom locking ring diameter but 21mm 'if' you can fit it without the ring...my verniers are at work,sorry :(

I had a mail from keef at vape gear after I asked the diameter of the agr, if I remember right he said it was 19.76 mm, something like that :)

Just found this pic and me like. Looks like it hasnt got the fatass piece on the bottom either.

evic agr.jpg

Looks like a good match but got to figure out the contact problem.....

lol @ fatass piece at bottom....you want to hope whoevers hand that is isnt on here ;) lol

im wondering if its working or just for pic...you'd presume working...got me curious now ;)

just tried on gus,paps and evic...no joy without the locking ring on...now on the evic its the kir fanis tele and top cap so looks like the centre pin cant be adjusted? :(

just tried on gus,paps and evic...no joy without the locking ring on...now on the evic its the kir fanis tele and top cap so looks like the centre pin cant be adjusted? :(

:( .... But I've just realised what @Darthpistachio means (I think) ... A small neodymium magnet on the centre post of the carto, to bridge the gap to the centre pin on the Mod.

Good idea.. Cant see why it wont work.

Update: just ordered some 3x1mm neodymium magnets. They come in a 20 pack so if anybody wants any let me know.

Last edited:
got my agr on my gus now without locking collar ...short drip tip...nice and stealthy :)

Back
Top Bottom