What's new

Advice Please - Vaperesso

Ohms dropped for 0.42 to 0.24. When I take the falcon tank off there is residue between the tank and the mod. I don't get this with the smok tank.
Take the tank off the mod and press the fire button on the mod then put the tank back on the mod and press fire.
It should ask you if its a new coil so if it does select yes.
Does this fix it?

Take the tank off the mod and press the fire button on the mod then put the tank back on the mod and press fire.
It should ask you if its a new coil so if it does select yes.
Does this fix it?
ninjad.PNG

where do you buy your coils from? so many fakes and clones out there of all makes so best to clear this from the equasion.

Scans new coil but ohms still high..Now showing as 0.38
Must be something wrong somewhere still and only thing left to do is strip the tank, clean it, and put it back together properly making sure all seals are present and correct.

Hiya Guys and Gals,

Firstly thank you for letting me join the forum and I am wondering if you can help a gal out or point her in the right direction. I find the vape world a little overwhelming at times.

I have recently upgraded my vape. I was previously using a Smok V9 but have moved to a Vaporesso Gen Mod and Falcon 2 tank.

Things were going great and was really enjoying my new vape experience for the first 3 weeks. But I have noticed in the last week the tank is getting extremely hot. To the point I have burnt myself and the quality of the vape not as satisfying.

I'm not too clued up on the ins and outs of the settings on this mod. I currently have it set to pulse mode. Vaping at 50w. Using falcon coils dual mesh 0.14 70-75w. I have checked the tank is set up correctly, changed the coils although they are not burning out. I'm running out of ideas what could be causing this.

I currently us driphacks for juice.

Any ideas please.

PinkPanda.
What capacity is your tank?

When it gets hot, how much are you vaping on it?

Normally a heating up tank is either down to lack of capacity/ size of coil or it down to vaping too often.

The other thing would be chain vaping in the sunshine, normally keeps the tank hot as well.

for example the SKrr mini tank from vaporesso had giant coils and small capacity, so there was nowhere for the heat to go.

What capacity is your tank?

When it gets hot, how much are you vaping on it?

Normally a heating up tank is either down to lack of capacity/ size of coil or it down to vaping too often.

The other thing would be chain vaping in the sunshine, normally keeps the tank hot as well.

for example the SKrr mini tank from vaporesso had giant coils and small capacity, so there was nowhere for the heat to go.

I'm using a falcon 2 tank. Capacity I believe is 2ml. I am not chain vaping. 3 drags and there's a weird smell and overheating.

I'm using a falcon 2 tank. Capacity I believe is 2ml. I am not chain vaping. 3 drags and there's a weird smell and overheating.
There is your problem then. you need to get the bubble glass for it,

Its simple science really haha The coil heats up but if the glass is too small then the heat has nowhere to go so it heats thr whole tank up. you may notice that the bottom of a tank warms up anyway which is natural, but 9/10 a small capacity in a tank designed for a bigger capacity will suffer heating issues.

chain vaping another big one. My original falcon tank a few years back shattered the glass because i was chain vaping on it.

the ohms difference is a little worrying as well though, that is not right. There is also the chance that the coil is fake or dodgy. have you tried different coils yet?

Back
Top Bottom