What's new

Advice On MTL Set Up For New Vaper

I've just put a new coil in so I'm going to keep tabs on how long this one lasts.Dont think I went over 12w though on the previous one.
Yeah be interesting to see also which juice your using makes a difference sweetness etc

Yeah be interesting to see also which juice your using makes a difference sweetness etc
Mainly vape dessert type liquid so quite sweet,infact with a new coil some liquid tastes too sweet at first so I now put in a sour juice until the coil breaks in.

I've just put a new coil in so I'm going to keep tabs on how long this one lasts.Dont think I went over 12w though on the previous one.
Well my coil lasted about 12/15ml so not that impressed,although produced good flavour.Maybe next time I will buy the 1.0 coils.All the juice I've put through the tank has been 50 vg so that should not be the problem.

Yeah very strange mate sorry you're having a problem! I put mine in about 3 days before your post and mine still tastes fine

Yeah very strange mate sorry you're having a problem! I put mine in about 3 days before your post and mine still tastes fine
Been vaping 9/10 w using fruit or dessert type liquid and never had problems before with the brand I've put through the 22,maybe bad luck.lol.

Been vaping 9/10 w using fruit or dessert type liquid and never had problems before with the brand I've put through the 22,maybe bad luck.lol.
Possibly mate I've been using lemon tart dinner lady and summerjams 2 very sweet juices nd had no problems sorry about yours bud

Back
Top Bottom