What's new

A Dummies Guide to Stock Coil MTL on the Dotaio?

ninjazx6

Achiever
I've just picked one up off @stuartd (god I never realised how tiny these are in the flesh) and I'm wondering where to start.

Have done a bit of googling but it seems most go down the dotshell/rba route.

At the moment I usually vape a Nautilus X, 6mg heisenberg liquid on a 1.8ohm coil at around 11w.

Would love to hear the best options for the Dot then - dots own coils? Naut coils? And then which ones in terms of ohms etc? Feels like there's a lot of options compared to most things I've had. Not arsed about clouds, purely flavour.

Really love the form factor and ability to customise, hoping to find a setup that's gonna make it worthwhile!

Thanks

I've just picked one up off @stuartd (god I never realised how tiny these are in the flesh) and I'm wondering where to start.

Have done a bit of googling but it seems most go down the dotshell/rba route.

At the moment I usually vape a Nautilus X, 6mg heisenberg liquid on a 1.8ohm coil at around 11w.

Would love to hear the best options for the Dot then - dots own coils? Naut coils? And then which ones in terms of ohms etc? Feels like there's a lot of options compared to most things I've had. Not arsed about clouds, purely flavour.

Really love the form factor and ability to customise, hoping to find a setup that's gonna make it worthwhile!

Thanks

Great to hear it arrived safe and sound and your right there abit smaller than you think. I have used the dot 0.3 coil and there good being mesh but you need abit more power three lights and I used the 0.7 nautilus coil in that one two lights and like the dot coil it was good but abit less flavour as for the other nautilus coils the last one I used 1.6 ohms was a few yrs ago and found it abit pants tbh and if you go down the dotshell route you can get the style version for around half the cost of a real one and it does the job nicely (had the style and have a og and can't tell the difference)

Back
Top Bottom