What's new

A big congratulation

TartanSpartan

Veteran
Just want to say a huge thank you to @Rob and his wee helper @sam’s vape reviews for all their hard work and time spent organising a raffle again this year

It’s a mammoth task and so far raised an amazing amount of money for a great cause - I’m sure more to follow in donations after
Thank you to everyone who has donated something whether it’s prizes, cash or time
Round of applause all round

Hope everyone gets something nice in the draw, and Rob gets a good nights sleep [emoji23]

As above, they've both done great. So has everyone that donated in whichever way. I bet rob is looking forward to being on the civilian side of future raffles/draws now though

Great job done here, tidy sum raised, massive well done to everyone who was involved and donated something weather it be money or prizes, special thank you to @Sam's Vape Reviews and @Rob for all there hard work, Carol should also get a mention here as I can imagine she has helped Rob out a lot behind the scenes....

Well done all for organising, donations and prize givers very nice sum raised for a great charity hopefully make some short lives alot more enjoyable and comfortable, great kudos to all involved

Back
Top Bottom