What's new

99 wraps rda vs Asgard mini?

AquaticGnu

Postman
Curious if anyone has experience with the 99 wraps Rye rda? It looks good, I can’t find many reviews about it though. And I don’t think there’s a post on POTV about it.

on another note, what dual coils RDAs are superior to the Asgard Mini flavour-wise? (Best I’ve used so far)

I have both and like both. One thing to note about the Rye is that it works best with 2.5 id coils. I have a pair id 2.5 aliens in mine and it's a cracking RDA. Great flavor as the chamber is quite reduced. The draw is spot on for me.

I'd consider the RDA For Vaping up there with the Asgard. Absolutely cracking flavor, simple to build and really nice airflow options.

I have both and like both. One thing to note about the Rye is that it works best with 2.5 id coils. I have a pair id 2.5 aliens in mine and it's a cracking RDA. Great flavor as the chamber is quite reduced. The draw is spot on for me.

I'd consider the RDA For Vaping up there with the Asgard. Absolutely cracking flavor, simple to build and really nice airflow options.

do you squonk on the RDA for vaping? I’ve got it but hate squonking so I end up with loads of spit back. Might have to purchase the Rye then. Is the flavour better than the Asgard or coilturd?

do you squonk on the RDA for vaping? I’ve got it but hate squonking so I end up with loads of spit back. Might have to purchase the Rye then. Is the flavour better than the Asgard or coilturd?
You get spit back from the Asgard, when dripping. Could you elucidate, please?

I have done and found it fine. When I first set it up I had the coils too close together and was getting a bit but since moved them both out a little it's been spot on.

As for comparing the three. TBH, for me flavor gets to a certain level that I find it hard to differentiate. I reckon short drinking your juice their all as good as you'd get.

You get spit back from the Asgard, when dripping. Could you elucidate, please?

yeah, I get spit back on both. I think it’s because I’m using 3Id coils, so they’re quite close together. I’m not sure what the reason is. Would be less of an issue with the RYE as the coils are further apart

I have done and found it fine. When I first set it up I had the coils too close together and was getting a bit but since moved them both out a little it's been spot on.

As for comparing the three. TBH, for me flavor gets to a certain level that I find it hard to differentiate. I reckon short drinking your juice their all as good as you'd get.

I’ll try that. Do you use 2.5mm id for them? I don’t want to melt the ultem insert on the Asgard haha. And how long to you cut your coils on both?

yeah, I get spit back on both. I think it’s because I’m using 3Id coils, so they’re quite close together. I’m not sure what the reason is. Would be less of an issue with the RYE as the coils are further apart
That's interesting. Because I only use 3mm, id coils with it, and haven't had that problem. Even if I over drip or squonk.

That's interesting. Because I only use 3mm, id coils with it, and haven't had that problem. Even if I over drip or squonk.

it makes for an unpleasant experience. How far apart do you have your coils? Maybe mine are too close together, or too Close to the deck?

I have two Asgards a mini and the 30mm, sqoank Nd drip. Absolutely love em.

Very hard to beat for all round performance.

Haven't tried the other one yet.

Back
Top Bottom