What's new

72mg Nic

It's really not rocket science once you understand the formula. The way I do it, to save all the maths involved in small quantities, is I take 1lt of 50/50 PG/VG (or your preferred %) and add 45ml of 72mg base to it. That way I have 1 litre of approximately 3-4mg base liquid. Then add 30ml of concentrate to 180ml of that base gives me 210ml of juice 3-4mg nic at 15% flavour strength. Been doing it that way for years.

Nic salt does alter the taste of your juice massively depending on the flavour and yeah it's faster acting but only because you can use it at higher MG than normal freebase, if your making your juice at the same MG then you won't notice a difference other than taste [emoji4]
Nic salt is freebase + Benzoic what this does is make the Nic PH balanced which is why it's absorbed faster into system.

Nic salt is freebase + Benzoic what this does is make the Nic PH balanced which is why it's absorbed faster into system.
I understand that having both freebase 7.2% and salt 7.2% in the fridge however in real usage 3mg juice you can't tell the difference vaping other than taste [emoji6]

I don’t think that’s true. The change in ph is what makes it smoother to puff, that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom