What's new

618 E-Pipe problem

Hogg_Man

Initiate
So, I got this pipe because I figured hell why not it looks nice and unique. Came from China and I've waited 2-3 weeks to get it. Finally arrives and of course I want to try it out. Read the broken English instructions and although it doesn't really explain if you need to use regular juice or nic salt, I've tried both but yet I still get this burnt taste from it. I've watched video reviews on them and have done everything they've done in the videos but it still just tastes burnt. I even let it soak the cotton for a while. Any resolves for this?

I don’t know anything bout the pipe but there’s no difference between salt nic and standard nic liquid as far as how it vapourises.

Maybe @Crewella or @bellyman know something about this pipe?

I've never had this pipe, but if I'm honest I've never found any of the tanks that come with an e-pipe kit to be much good, and the 618 e-pipe has been around a long time. Since long before nic salts were even thought of. I believe it has a 510 connection - have you tried another tank on it?

I've never had this pipe, but if I'm honest I've never found any of the tanks that come with an e-pipe kit to be much good, and the 618 e-pipe has been around a long time. Since long before nic salts were even thought of. I believe it has a 510 connection - have you tried another tank on it?
It does have the 510 connection but, I don't really think I can put another tank on it to be honest. It doesn't use a fire button and the tanks I have use too high of a wattage so I doubt I'd even get a lick of anything from them off the pipe. But it did come with an extra mouthpiece and tank although I'm not sure if that would fix my burnt tasting issue.

The burnt taste must be caused by the coil. What ratio is the liquid you’ve been using in it? You probably want highish pg, 50/50 might be best.

Awful things I’m afraid. Best bet is to keep the Stems and Batteries and ditch the rest of it :( it WILL fail in about 3 months anyway.

The burnt taste must be caused by the coil. What ratio is the liquid you’ve been using in it? You probably want highish pg, 50/50 might be best.
Honestly I couldn't tell you, the bottles I have don't say what the pg/vg is. And I don't believe that any of the shops around my area carry anything with 50/50 most of what we have around here are 20/80 I think.

Honestly I couldn't tell you, the bottles I have don't say what the pg/vg is. And I don't believe that any of the shops around my area carry anything with 50/50 most of what we have around here are 20/80 I think.
Then that's more than likely the issue - I suspect that tank will struggle with higher VG juices as they won't soak into that coil fast enough. :(

Awful things I’m afraid. Best bet is to keep the Stems and Batteries and ditch the rest of it :( it WILL fail in about 3 months anyway.
That kinda sucks.. I bought 6 extra cartomizers for it hoping it would last a while. After that I was just going to put it on display but, it looks like it might be going up on the shelf earlier than expected if I can't get it going.

Then that's more than likely the issue - I suspect that tank will struggle with higher VG juices as they won't soak into that coil fast enough. :(
Yea, I have noticed that the cartomizer itself only has one extremely small hole for the juice to soak into. So I guess that's a huge downfall to the pipe..

Back
Top Bottom