What's new

510 connector for Vaporesso target pm80

quincey43

Achiever
I saw a post by @AJT about a 510 adaptor for the Vaporesso target pm80. I have Googled it but can't find anywhere that sells it, help needed!!

I don't think there is one for the pm80 wich is odd. reewape seem to make them to fit most of the popular pod mods.

I found a couple different listings but only on Indonesian sites, I imagine that's where it's being manufactured and it hasn't quite made it to major distributors yet, none I found ship direct to UK.

Don't know, but would be interested to find one also. Will let you know if I find anything.

I found a couple different listings but only on Indonesian sites, I imagine that's where it's being manufactured and it hasn't quite made it to major distributors yet, none I found ship direct to UK.
Yes I saw that one it does seem strange most of the other ones seem to be readily available.

I saw a post by @AJT about a 510 adaptor for the Vaporesso target pm80. I have Googled it but can't find anywhere that sells it, help needed!!
I think it was for the voopoo Vinci to allow you your own vape tank on pod mod.

$9.12 at sourcemore, if you login, $3.43 postage though.

Thanks for that @rew and @andi52 looks good and I can use it as a 510 as well if I want to.

I'm hoping it wicks well, the Aegis Boost rdta, I don't rate it, never had much luck with rdta type set ups. The 510 on the soulmate here, that will be a great add in for sure, nice little mod, the PM80.

Edit: and the later batch is supposed to come with the rubber fill port thingy.

Back
Top Bottom