What's new

510 connections

HOTDOGHARRY

Initiate
Hi
Does anybody know why some 510 connections have a 1mm hole in the centre and others are solid. I ask as the ones I have with the hole keep leaking liquid onto battery connection and I wondered what would happen if I filled hole with a little superglue
Thanks in advance
Cliff

If you are referring to the center pin on the tank and it is an RDA/RDTA that you are using then you have the Squonk / BF pin installed and need to change it for the solid pin unless you are using it on a Squonk mod.

Edit: I can see you have asked this question before, are you still using the same tank? If so, I think it's time for an upgrade to something without a major flaw in the design.

OR..... Is the hole in the Pin on the Atty? OR are you saying the hole is in the 510 Connector on the Mod? If it's the Latter, you have either the incorrect 510 (Mod) Connector (Squonk Mod) or, you need to make a change at some point. Photos would help clarify the situation. :)

I think the hole in the 510 pin is just extra airflow.
The ELEAF GS AIR-M is quite an old atomizer and back in the day, there were many atomizers that actually solely had the airflow through the 510 pin. That's why many mods still have cut-outs on the 510-connectors, so that atomizers with such a kind of airflow could still be used.
It's just an old design, which is not used anymore these days, because stuff like that would happen.

Yeah, I had a GS tank with my first mod, a 40w Istick, it's deffo for airflow. The O rings on the coil should stop any leakage. I vaguely remember something like this happening, and in the end I found one of the coil O rings had slipped, so wasn't completely sealing the juice in.

510 airflow, it been answered in the other thread already.

sorry forgot i had already asked the same question looking back some say its a squonk pin and others say its for airflow. Also where can you get replacement pins already had a look but cannot find any
Its a small 1mm hole in the atty connection pin (not on mod)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom