What's new

21700 mechanical tubes?

IMAG1694.jpg

That's with the 6ml ultem tank, probably look better with the steel cage it came with tbh., matching the cut-outs.
It's quite tall though...I usually run a Recoil Rebel on it.

Well there's a big ass RTA on top of it, so it would be tall. I personally don't mind though, i think it actually looks pretty awesome (although i don't have the ultem tank piece). Sucks, because (and i know i won't make friends with this now) i do think that £100+ is extremely steep for a piece of plumbing with a button on the bottom. That being said, i never owned a mech, so maybe there's a reason that i can't see subjectively.

That does look good mind. I'll watch reviews later, just briefly: a rather short, or a rather long throw on the button, and is it soft or "hard" to press?

edit: wait is the ball bearing the fire switch?

That does look good mind. I'll watch reviews later, just briefly: a rather short, or a rather long throw on the button, and is it soft or "hard" to press?

The button is actually pretty unusual, as you'll see in reviews - it's a ball-bearing. It's a firm press & moves about 2mm. Some have had a warm button on lower builds but use a good battery, keep it clean and build sensible and you shouldn't have an issue. Well, I haven't, at least.

Yeah currently watching Bogan, having a look. I'll use my fogstar Samsung 30T, that's why it needs to be a 21700 mod. And, as you know, the GT4 is single coil, so i won't be able to build ridiculously low either way.

Cheers for the info.

Back
Top Bottom