What's new

18mm RTA Purity MTL RTA by Ambition Mods......Update... on Update

Rickster

Veteran
Took a punt, £30 from Nature Vape....should be with me soon...one for the MTL folks to consider.

purity.jpeg

VERY Interested @Rickster :) Can we have a review of it, or at least your initial thoughts when you have it set up?
I am in the market for an 18mm RTA to go on my Illusia S

VERY Interested @Rickster :) Can we have a review of it, or at least your initial thoughts when you have it set up?

Me too.
I settled with the Salt, not so keen on the Dvarws looks.
That leaves this and the Merlin.

The Dvarw surprised me I admit? I have never been a fan of the 22mm, but the 16mm is to my mind a considerably better proposition.
But yes, an 18mm would look better. Shallow as I am :D

No problem fella, will set it up as soon as and give initial thoughts.....todd likes it

The Dvarw surprised me I admit? I have never been a fan of the 22mm, but the 16mm is to my mind a considerably better proposition.
But yes, an 18mm would look better. Shallow as I am :D

I have Augvape Merlin Nano on the way from China. Will let you know when it arrives. Looks like the Purity is intended for tight, old school MTL. Fully open it is apparently 'loose' MTL, but may not be ideal for you.

Back
Top Bottom