What's new

18650 batteries which ones

Timwis

Achiever
ordered a couple of mods no batteries included but says 18650. After looking these up they come with different amps etc does it make any difference? The other thing i don't understand if the batteries are only 3.7v then how does the device fire at higher voltages?

3.7 volts is a nominal charge, fully charged they are 4.2, the board in the mods converts the input volts from the battery into output via "magic", so the boards can put out higher voltages

what mod have you bought?, unless its a dna device I would recommend an external charger, samsung 25r or sony vtc5a batteries will cover any vape style

30Q are my 'go to' in single cell mods, but I vape at low wattage.

Important to buy from a reliable vendor as there are a lot of jeckles out there.
fogstar.co.uk tends to be the go to forum vendor.
Avoid flea bay, attractive cheap prices might mean you end up with more than egg on your face.

3.7 volts is a nominal charge, fully charged they are 4.2, the board in the mods converts the input volts from the battery into output via "magic", so the boards can put out higher voltages

what mod have you bought?, unless its a dna device I would recommend an external charger, samsung 25r or sony vtc5a batteries will cover any vape style
kangertech kbox 75w and Vpark TC150

anyway going back to another part of your question ... yes it does make a difference, the higher the power you vape at, the more amps you need, the more amps you need the lower the capacity (mAh) generally speaking

kangertech kbox 75w and Vpark TC150

if your vaping under 60-70 range on the kanger, samsung 30q, and if you want to crank the watts on the other mod, I'd get some sony vtc5a for it, as its a 2 battery device

Last edited:
anyway going back to another part of your question ... yes it does make a difference, the higher the power you vape at, the more amps you need, the more amps you need the lower the capacity (mAh) generally speaking
so a 30amp 2200mah would be better than 20amp 2200 then?

Back
Top Bottom