What's new

£35 on liquid suggestions please

The zeus dripper is only 8 quid from Pink Mule... great dripper with bags of flavour... prefer that to my Smok Scar!

Or save the money and wgen you can afford it maybe a SVD vv mod?

haha ive been looking at snake oil for a while just a little scared of sinking my money into it and not enjoying it. maybe i should just bite the bullet and get some :L

tmax was giving out samples of snake oil at one point ...message him maybe he will send you one ??

edit too late didnt see you`ve ordered some ...you wont regret it ..its lurvely

Last edited:
yeah im saving for a vamo v5 ill have a looking into a zeus tho :D

While the vamo's are good, mine broke in a month, and the vendor said I was not alone. Personally I would look at the SVD mate.. solid build quality with somewhat qwerky looks, but looks nice in person than in photo's (at least to me)

i have refound a liking for liqua blueberry again - despite it not being a cool juice brand its a decent, non sweet blueberry with a good throat hit. T-Juice Forrest Affair, Quintessence and Green Steam are good, complex flavours too - and have you tried nuclear plusion?

Mrs Lord's Seville Marmalade - Kraken Red Lady and Squid ink - Snake Oil all very worth purchases

I am about to buy the Forrest affair concentrate to see how it is... Anyone got a good starting %? I like my strong flavours :)

I am about to buy the Forrest affair concentrate to see how it is... Anyone got a good starting %? I like my strong flavours :)

T-Juice recommend 15%. I find 10% is enough for me, but if you like strong flavours....

Awesome cheers mate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom