What's new

£100 pound to spend on a box , any advice for a newbie

ivan007

Postman
OK, I had kanger subtank mini kit for a couple of weeks, great kit and the quality is what I expect for the price, but looking for something with more power or lasting power should I say so a dual battery setup, I seen the snowwolf or the sigeli, but am I missing any others ? Thanks

Sigelli 100w + is my all day MOD. Robust, reliable and takes 2 18650's so the Battery life is immense! AND it's loads less than £100 so you'll have enough for a couple of extra bits!

I would recommend the Sigeli 150w for sure. You can get them for £60 now and they are just really well made.

ipv3li, good solid mod with temp control... look around you can get it for £65..

Thanks for the help guys, the choice gets harder, time to hit yt on the above

If you're looking at the Sigelei 150w, you might as well go for the Sigelei 150w temp control, mine will be with me tomorrow.

OK, I had kanger subtank mini kit for a couple of weeks, great kit and the quality is what I expect for the price, but looking for something with more power or lasting power should I say so a dual battery setup, I seen the snowwolf or the sigeli, but am I missing any others ? Thanks

Being this new.....you don't want a snow wolf200....learn a bit about regular vaping before you move up to the "enthusiast" kit!

Back
Top Bottom